New guy incoming!

Paul Long

Hello guys. I just found this site. I'll stand in the back of the room and watch, and listen quietly. Looks like a great place.

Paul

NEW! yeah right I've seen too much of your work for you to be new.

Nice to have you Mr Long. Cant wait to see some of your work here!
Rusty

Paul,
Welcome to the Knife Dogs !
We'll be lucky to have you standing in the back overseeing the oversee-ers !

-Josh

I spent some time in Bandera, TX area,.. saw his work in person,.. can easily recommend him as top notch folks.

And welcome Mr Long.

Welcome Paul! I sent ya a note when we first opened up, either it didnt make it or I goofed something up again. unsure

Either way, I'm glad you found us!

DSC_0293.jpg

Yeah, Paul is a new guy. Here are a couple of pieces that he put together when he was just a beginner.:D

Attachments

• Mandt_NY08_01B-ww.jpg
    Mandt_NY08_01B-ww.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30
Welcome Paul.

Gents, I can amen the praises of Paul's work as I have a few of his sheaths and they are outstanding, incredibly beautiful.

But something you may not know about Paul, he is also an enabler extraordinaire. He helped me convince myself, against my better judgement, that my wife would absolutely understand why I needed to bring home a certain John White gentleman's bowie from San Antonio. I'm almost out of the hole 2 months later. But I have a beautiful knife and Paul Long sheath :D

Hello Mr. Long :)

I've admired your leather work for years.

A Master of the Craft

Could I ask you about the kind or brand name of the stamps you use to produce such striking basketweave pattern, like shown in the pic that Frstr8 just posted ??

Beautiful Work ! Beautiful !!

:cool:

David, that particular basket weave stamp was made by Wayne Jueschke, of Elko, NV. 775 738 4885 is the most current phone number I have on file. Wayne is more of a custom maker with only about 40 tools in his stable. It is my favorite basket weave stamp because it is small and gives a very sharp crisp impression. As I recall the cost was about $65, but to me worth every cent.

Paul

Back