New Goodies Coming

Tom Militano

KNIFE MAKER
My son in NC called a couple of nights ago and told me a friend had given him a big anvil and a mig welder. He's coming home for Thanksgiving and will bring them both then. He said it took three of them to get the anvil into his truck. He's supposed to send me all the info on the welder soon. Life is good!

He's an old US Coast Guard friend of my son's. They're both retired USCG Chiefs. My son had almost 25 years in when he retired. He'll be moving back home at the end of the year, along with our grandson. Time to change the locks on my shop and the combination on my gun safe.

He's an old US Coast Guard friend of my son's. They're both retired USCG Chiefs. My son had almost 25 years in when he retired. He'll be moving back home at the end of the year, along with our grandson. Time to change the locks on my shop and the combination on my gun safe.

Too Funny! Tom, There is no one like family! LOL

Tom, you old geezer, that anvil probably won't fit in your shop. I'll bet I could find a place in my shop for it. :)

I love me a good anvil.

I haven't seen the anvil yet and don't know what shape it's in. I know it's kind of old because his ex uncle had it for about 45 years and his father had it before him

Back