New bandsaw blades

KCorn

Hey Dogs! I recently stumbled across an offering for a free sample of a new type of bandsaw blade by a company called Morse. It is their 811 blade and they claimed it would cut much faster and last much longer than traditional bandsaw blades. They shipped me one for free to try and I wanted to pass along what I have discovered. This thing is the best porta-band saw blade I've ever used. It cuts so much faster and has lasted way longer than I ever thought possible. The only possible complaint is that it does seem to be a lot louder than other blades I've used but no big deal. This thing even cuts titanium like a dream. If you have never tried one you should order one! They might even have their free sample thing going still.

Have to admit it bugs me more than a bit, when companies offer superior blades, but don't offer anything finer that 6 TPI or less than 1" blade depth. Grrrrrr.... :49:

Signed up for this free blade offer on the 4th and a blade arrived in the mail yesterday the 5th.

I don't remember what TPI they sent me. From what I have read they handle thicknesses that vary better than normal blades. Not sure why. From the. Urging I have done they handle 0.50 titanium up to 3/16" 1084 like a dream.

Ha I got mine yesterday to i was about to post
8b783815aedb369956532547826294bd.jpg

I've not had any luck from the beginning - keep getting errors after clicking the "send me free blade" button. Congrats to ya'll who got the blades.

Ken H>

I've not had any luck from the beginning - keep getting errors after clicking the "send me free blade" button. Congrats to ya'll who got the blades.

Ken H>
Ken are you trying to do it from a mobile device like your phone or tablet? It gave me that error to until I used my work computer and then it worked.

I've tried both my desktop and a notebook - both are basic computers, desktop with XP and notebook with VISTA.

Hey, I just tried again with notebook using LinuxMint and IT WORKED!!!! Let's see if I get one at this late date.

Ken

Back