Neutral Axis tracking wheel?

Daniel Macina

OK so I've seen that KMG has what's called a neutral axis tracking wheel it looks really neat but I'm wondering if it actually improves anything with the grinder or is it just another one of those flashy gizmos everyone seems to love?

It's required due to the rigid ratchet belt tension system. If you take a look at page 4 and and read thru the posts you'll see a good bit of info on the tracking system and why it's used. The video is really good.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kmg-has-a-new-grinder.1625560/page-4#post-18627426

Ahhh! Ok. Thanks! The video for their new work rest looks really cool! I still can't see me personally needing all of the extra bells and whistle's but that's just me and my style of grinding.

Ahhh! Ok. Thanks! The video for their new work rest looks really cool! I still can't see me personally needing all of the extra bells and whistle's but that's just me and my style of grinding.
I think that was the DD work rest because I just went to their site and they showed the same lil rest.

Back