Need grinder advice

Nick Riggi

Almost ready to purchase a 2x72 and was set on an OBM but then came across this.

https://kadrmaskreations.com/products/srg-15-2x72-belt-grindersander-frame-with-wheels#.XDjdklcKG7s

• rs=w:600,h:600

• Anyone have any experience with this model or any thoughts on having an aluminum frame?

Oh boy your gonna open a can of worms with this!! LOL!! Everyone has a preference usually what they bought. I have never heard of these guys. I bought a similar grinder put out by Reeder. He recently upped his pricing. Nice thing is the Reeder will fold down and convert to a Horizontal grinder also. That was the catch for me. Reeder also puts out many of there own accessories. Some of the gents on here dont like them because it is made from aluminum. I have never had a problem with it. At the time it was a cost effective grinder for me. If I had the money I would probably get a Travis Wertz TW90.

Oh boy your gonna open a can of worms with this!! LOL!! Everyone has a preference usually what they bought. I have never heard of these guys. I bought a similar grinder put out by Reeder. He recently upped his pricing. Nice thing is the Reeder will fold down and convert to a Horizontal grinder also. That was the catch for me. Reeder also puts out many of there own accessories. Some of the gents on here dont like them because it is made from aluminum. I have never had a problem with it. At the time it was a cost effective grinder for me. If I had the money I would probably get a Travis Wertz TW90.
I know what your saying and the Reeder is the reason this one caught my eye.
I will do a bit more homework on my end.
Thxs!

I have a obm the black 1. I put my own 2hp 3phase motor and vfd on it. I should of just bought a tw-90. or my eye right now is on the new KMG. If I rig my obm up so I can tilt it I would probably stop thinking about the new kmg. That's the only thing I wish I could do is tilt it

Look at the Moe's Grinder DVD and build your grinder and save a ton of money.
Go to the Grinders page and the DVD page of my web-site.
Let me know if I can help you.

Back