"Neckmuk" Pocket Sheath

NoahL

Hello everyone,

I just finished this pocket sheath for my JK Handmade Knives "Neckmuk". It is made of 7-9oz horsehide leather and hand stitched with hemp thread. I used a new dye color--Cordovan--and it seems to be really difficult to photograph, but then again, it could be that I was using my mom's camera instead of my fiancee's.

k12b29.jpg

6ds3nt.jpg

2nataqd.jpg

10rqmtv.jpg

In case you are wondering, yes, the sheath is "left handed", but only because I clip it inside my right front pocket or side pocket (as shown in the picture).

Thanks for looking!

~Noah

Thanks guys. I do plan on using this as my EDC, so I wanted it to be mostly concealed so as to not scare the people I work with--they are all city people, so they have that "knives = weapons" mentality

~Noah

That looks very good. I'm finding that I really like the whole "pocket fixed blade" concept.

Charlie

like that idea of apoxket fixed nice work on that sheath you wount to tell use what the o.l.s. blade i have thought about doing something like that

That looks very good. I'm finding that I really like the whole "pocket fixed blade" concept.

Charlie

Thanks!

like that idea of apoxket fixed nice work on that sheath you wount to tell use what the o.l.s. blade i have thought about doing something like that

The blade is 2.5 inches long, and the handle is 3 inches long, so 5.5 inches overall.

~Noah

Back