NCCA Knife shows

Gliden07

Anyone been to any of the NCCA (Norheast Custom Cutlery Association) Knife shows in Marlborough MA or in CT? They dont look very large. I would like to go to a show but being unemployed hard to justify the money to go to something like Blade as much as I'd like to!!

Last edited:
I am a life member of NCCA. The Marlboro show is a smaller show but has quite a range of knives. Mix of custom makers, purveyors, tables of old military stuff. Not sure what you are into it's not a bad show at all. If I can get a few more knives done, I may get a table.

I am a life member of NCCA. The Marlboro show is a smaller show but has quite a range of knives. Mix of custom makers, purveyors, tables of old military stuff. Not sure what you are into it's not a bad show at all. If I can get a few more knives done, I may get a table.

I was thinking of doing a table with a friend of mine. But I dont know if I have enough to bring with me. I have only about 15 done that I would sell.

You have more than enough knives for a table. I brought 7 to the CT show last year. Sold all but 1 and got 2 orders. There is a very well known maker who does the shows and he brings 1 knife. It's all about getting your face out there so people will know who you are.

You have more than enough knives for a table. I brought 7 to the CT show last year. Sold all but 1 and got 2 orders. There is a very well known maker who does the shows and he brings 1 knife. It's all about getting your face out there so people will know who you are.

Thanks for the info!! I may give this a shot?

Back