my version of a army rangers knife

franklin

specs d-2 5 inch blade, overall length 9 and a 1/4 inch, blk canvas micarta scales with jimping on top and a skull crusher on back,3/16 inch thick. well hope you guys like just some clean up work to do and a edge and shes off to her new home.

Attachments

• 100_2960.jpg
    100_2960.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_2961.jpg
    100_2961.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 53
Looks good Franklin - I like the lines and looks like would handle excellent and take a beating - thought you'd put the two holes in crusher not 3 to keep trademark!

dang forgot ausbrooks, but he wanted a certain look i got them in the next one tho. thanks murph i seem to like this one as wellwish some things were better but theres always the next to improve.

Nice work franklin. I like it, it appears to be a nice strong clean knife. Good job!

Eric

I like the idea of a thumb ramp w. jimping on this. When have a longer blade it adds leverage toward point.

ok guys drew this up give me the good ,bad.ugly of what ya think

Attachments

• 100_2979.jpg
    100_2979.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 7
Looks good- real good- only thing I might change is the holes (good, there's two) in the glass breaker may not be big enough for a lanyard and think important for tactical like that.

all right got a kydex sheath from janik coming for this one really want to learn to make those!!!

Back