My Post To Classified Section Never Appeared

Greetings,

After reviewing the forum guidelines, I was given the impression that one could post 6 threads per year without purchasing a membership to sell. I'm happy to purchase a membership but I wanted to gauge responses using a few free posts before proceeding.

However, my post to classified supplies section flashed something to the effect of "your post is being moderated", and the post never appeared.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your assistance,

Scott
Especially Abrasives

Contact CustomerServiceBeth or Bossdog via private message. Upper right corner of sign on screen. It is marked as "notifications". She may not have the answer, but, she will know who to contact to get the answer.

DeMo

Spammers were killing us with junk posts.
We put a couple filters that check post count against content.

If you have a very low post count and post a message that looks like you are selling, the post goes into moderation. That just means when one of the mods reviews it and approves it, the message is changed to public status.
When we review, we kill off any non-knife junk posts and approve the rest. After a few posts, this isn't an issue.
If your post never appeared, we missed it and I'm sorry about that. I'll double check yours.
t

Found your post and it was stuck in "moderation", I've approved it and it is now visible.
t

Looks like I spoke too soon. Replied to questions in the classified listing and the reply got stuck in the moderator queue once again. There were no links in the reply. :31:

Thanks!

Back