Steven Long

Model 1

- 1/8" O1 Carbon Steel
- Forced Aged Finish
- Box Elder Burl
- Black G10 Liners and Spacers
- 1/4" Carbon Fiber Pins
- Leather Sheath w/ Arrowhead Basketweave

This one is mine and the first for the new year :)

Personalknife009_zps6b3edf8a.jpg

Personalknife029_zps398ced9a.jpg

Personalknife025_zpsc254405c.jpg

Personalknife023_zps3108073c.jpg

Personalknife003_zps06ec6684.jpg

Personalknife004_zpsa8a64efa.jpg

Personalknife008_zps0b3ef908.jpg

Personalknife010_zps2e9bb094.jpg

Personalknife012_zps24903bfb.jpg

Personalknife011_zps4a6b2d2f.jpg

Personalknife028_zps006dbbec.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Well done! I love carbon fiber pins. If you can get some carbon fiber arrow shafts they make great pins also. I get mine from friends that bow hunt when they have broken ones.

Thank you, George! I am hooked on the carbon fiber pins right now. Thanks for the great tip on the arrows. Never thought of that. I am going to have to check with a few of my buddies and see if they have any or will save me their broken ones.

Nice knife.

On the carbon fiber pins . . . skip your bow buddies and go directly to the bow shop or the shooting club. Most arrows come in longer lengths. Most cut off 4-6 inches of the arrow to customize it to the shooter. Just ask them to hold these pieces for you.

DeMo

On the right side of the knife near the lanyard tube, is that a crack? :what!:

Beautiful knife, looks like it could handle anything from hunting to bushcraft to EDC.

Nice knife.

On the carbon fiber pins . . . skip your bow buddies and go directly to the bow shop or the shooting club. Most arrows come in longer lengths. Most cut off 4-6 inches of the arrow to customize it to the shooter. Just ask them to hold these pieces for you.

DeMo

Thanks, man! I will have to check that out also once my stash starts to get low.

On the right side of the knife near the lanyard tube, is that a crack? :what!:

Beautiful knife, looks like it could handle anything from hunting to bushcraft to EDC.

Unfortunately, it is. It was getting late and I spent the whole day in the shop which caused me to have a brain fart. The carbon fiber tubes I have are a hair over 1/4" (od) so I sand them down and check fit. While I was doing this, the carbon fiber got stuck in the scale. Usually, I knock them out with a punch, using my lap. For some stupid reason I put it on the 123 block and started tapping it out. Once the carbon fiber broke free, my punch just happen to hit the wood right where it is attached to the liner. Two pieces broke off by the lanyard hole. If this was a customer ordered knife, I would have started over but since it is my personal knife, I decided to repair it and see how well it holds up. I wasn't a happy man but I am taking it as an opportunity now.

Thank you!

oh wow, I just love how the dark flat black looks against the wood. Very cool.

Great looking Knife, very well put together.
I like the idea on arrow shafts for carbon pins
That Box Elder Burl handle is very attractive and I love the stamping on your sheath - very neatly done

Back