My first run!!!!!

Guindesigns

Hey dogs got a quick question before i get to posting pics. i want to do a run of hunters and warnclif for my first few run to get me working in my own shop and all but having trouble with coming up with all around nice design. my first and second knives were both a warnclif and a hunter but i always feel i could improve on them. any commets, thought, and heres hoping pictures of your own knives. now im not out to steal any body thougts or designs just kind of pointing in the right directions and ill have at it. thanks :biggrin::biggrin:

-Young PUP

Do you have some pictures?

of my warnclif yes i can get them of the hunter no. though it was my first and only hunter to date. those pictures were on a cell phone that became known for swiming in the the toilet at my work. but i do own my first knife ever so i can get pics.:lol:

Welcome on board. It's easier to help you improve on what you have done by seeing your work. Everyone here is both friendly and more than helpful.

IMG_0083.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0088.jpg
my first ever knife I ever made three years ago. I was thinking five to ten of these. then five to ten of a hunter type. soooooo..........thoughts???

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Keep in mind that this is my personal opinion,

Drop the blade so it rests in line with the handle and bring the rest of the scale to the "pointy" region where the tops are now, and neatly curve the edge of the scales ( look up BUSHMONKEY KNIVES to see what i'm talking about.). Bring the lanyard up to the "eye" in the birds beak, just like loveless.

Back