My first Bushcrafter

maxcutter03

This is the first "Bushcrafter" that have made. It is also the first flat grind that I have ever done.

Steel 1095
OAL 10 5/8"
Cuting edge 5 1/4"
osage handle with both brass and SS pins and tube.

comp4-1.jpg

comp1-1.jpg

comp3-1.jpg

comp2-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Very nice work on that handle. Very symmetrical. Very nice overall.
Now start marking those knives Mister. Looks to good not to have your mark on them.2thumbs

Very nice work on that handle. Very symmetrical. Very nice overall.
Now start marking those knives Mister. Looks to good not to have your mark on them.2thumbs

Well Tod you got to see the knife before I devirginized it. It now bears my mark and looks really good. yea! I will post pics tomorrow.

Well Tod you got to see the knife before I devirginized it. It now bears my mark and looks really good. yea! I will post pics tomorrow.

I checked out your website. Great looking knives man.2thumbs
Your mark is pretty cool too.cool 1

I checked out your website. Great looking knives man.2thumbs
Your mark is pretty cool too.cool 1

My site needs an overhaul.....My web master (wife) has been so busy with her new job that she hasn't had a chance to fix it up.

Thanks for the props..

nice stuff

I like your style. You must be a user of knives to design like that. The edge coming up close to the handle without a choil is a very nice feature. I find that that area of the blade (nearest to the handle) is the most used. Personally, I like not having a choil notch for material to catch on- or at least having a rounded one so whatever is being cut can easily slip past.
Thanks for sharing.

Back