My Benchmade Collection

Well, I guess that's a start....
Are you kidding me? My eyeballs are rolling around the floor.

Nice,
Steve

There is something wrong with that link. It appears to go to some kind of Benchmade catalog. Just thought I would bring that to your attention.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is an awesome collection. 'Specially the Bali's!!!!! 2thumbs

Thanks!
I'll be adding 5 more to the gallery by the end of the week ;) Waiting for the fifth one to arrive in a day or two :D

Holy Toledo. That is some group of blades. I want to look through all of them and find some to get myself. Thanks for sharing.

Son of a Gun. Do you buy one a Month or 5 ? What in the world started or continues this collection? Rx, they are ALL yours? It does look like a catalog of sorts. Unbelievable!
Dozier

When this "madness" started I wanted to see what my friends meant by "Benchmade quality", so I bougt one, then few more. After that I decided to get one knife of each model BM made. Then I bought my first LE... Business was good for few years and you can see the results... :rolleyes:

Goodness, that is incredible! I just don't think I've ever seen a collection quite like that, Congrats to you, that involved some serious searching I'm sure.

Yea that is something special. Do you buy them straight from Benchmade or do you buy them off the internet or what? I am sure if bought all of those from the same place they would send you something special for Christmas, maybe a free knife;). Nice collection.

Yea that is something special. Do you buy them straight from Benchmade or do you buy them off the internet or what? I am sure if bought all of those from the same place they would send you something special for Christmas, maybe a free knife;). Nice collection.
Thanks!
I don't buy them from BM directly. Forums and ebay were the main source for procuring most of them. :)

Back