mutt drilling holes HELP ??

Here's how usually I do it...

0134064-23[1].jpg

$26.83 at Enco. 1" bit with 1/2" shank. If you're not in a hurry, they run free shipping sales and 20% off specials all the time if you're signed up on their email list.

Enco is a website.

use-enco.com

"15WD8" will get you 15% off for Wednesday. "10TH8" will get you 10% off for Thursday.

Last edited:
Enco is a website.

use-enco.com

"15WD8" will get you 15% off for Wednesday. "10TH8" will get you 10% off for Thursday.

Unfortunately, those discounts are only for orders over $149. The other current discount is for free shipping the whole month of August on orders over $49, promo code AUGF49. They also sell O1 tool steel for blades, stainless for liners, lots of screws, and tools.

If you keep up with them, they occaisionally will run a free shipping and 20% off sale at the same time, with no minimum purchase. That's when I jump on the O1 steel, about as cheap as you can get it anywhere.

Guess I need to read the fine print better. Thought only applied for the 20% off. Oh well, at least he knows what enco is now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you're looking to be frugal (I always try)......go over to Retailmenot.com and search fo Enco coupon codes...... with shipping cost these days, every little bit saved helps! :)

Back