Moving to AZ

Indian George

I will be moving, before the end of the year. I will be heading down to Chandler,AZ. To share a house with my son and his family.
I'll will be down sizing my shop. I'll be posting what I will be sell'g.

Best of luck to you IG. I'm sure the family will love having the opportunity to see you more.

Hey old man, I been away for a while. It is very dry out there, so you will have to stay hydrated. Be sure and consume lots of liquid. :biggrin:
You are starting a new adventure. Keep it real Bro.
Old Indians never die, their tepee just sags.
Mike

Chandler Az?
Cool! Well not so cool in the summer! Hey! You will be close enough to come visit you old KnifeDog! We can go for a swim in the Ocean! There is lots happening in knives in AZ.

You will not be bored!
Have a safe trip and let me know if you have anything to do some Wampum trading with? :big grin:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Hey old man, I been away for a while. It is very dry out there, so you will have to stay hydrated. Be sure and consume lots of liquid. :biggrin:
You are starting a new adventure. Keep it real Bro.
Old Indians never die, their tepee just sags.
Mike

I have Old Indians never die tattooed on my arm. But the old saying goes is Old Indians never die, just smell bad.:biggrin:

Chandler Az?
Cool! Well not so cool in the summer! Hey! You will be close enough to come visit you old KnifeDog! We can go for a swim in the Ocean! There is lots happening in knives in AZ.

You will not be bored!
Have a safe trip and let me know if you have anything to do some Wampum trading with? :big grin:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

OK:3::biggrin:

IG,
Does Wayne mean that you were brought home from the hospital to your current home?
Wow! You don't here that much any more?

Hey! Change is good! There are lots of Bikes and Biker Chicks in AZ!

You will have fun!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Beware of people having "Accidents" in their shorts after eating that IG Heat Treat Relish!

I have witnessed this, Second hand and that was close enough.
A co worker left work after fuming out the store and returned wearing a different pair of pants!:s12137:

The Smog index for Chandler AZ is about to go up! :nuke::nuke::nuke:
:117_running_dog: for your lives!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

What a garden I'll have out there.The habaneros love the heat. Oh Baby!!!!!:nothing: Be afraid, be very afraid. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I used to have to go to Chandler for my job (big Intel site there) and looked like a pretty nice place to live- Hope your transition goes well and have lots of good knife parties:biggrin:

I used to have to go to Chandler for my job (big Intel site there) and looked like a pretty nice place to live- Hope your transition goes well and have lots of good knife parties:biggrin:

When my son got out of the Marines, he worked for Intel/ Chandler too.:biggrin:

Back