Model#33

ArtinNC

OAL 7 5/8", Blade 3 1/2" ATS34 SS mirror finish , engraved and dove tailed bolsters, Amboyna burl handle. And Doug Sutherland did the engraving

Attachments

• 100_4747.jpg
    100_4747.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_4753 (800x347) (2).jpg
    100_4753 (800x347) (2).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 49
Very classy looking knife.
The only thing I don't like is the placement of the makers mark.
But that is just my personal taste.

Mark where would you put it ?? On the choil ?? Don't think enough room on this knife .

??

Please don't take me wrong. I think the knife is beautiful.
But the first thought that popped into my head was that I felt that the makers mark clashed a bit with the overall look of the knife.
Not too many makers do it but in this case I think the spine would be a good location.
Once again, not trying to be critical. The knife looks fantastic. I am just tossing out my personal taste.

Hello Art,
Very beautiful looking knife. I get my logo's done in three different sizes. Biggest one just under 3/4" Then 1/3 size less, then 1/3rd leess than than for my larger camp & Cook, My middle sized stuff and paring,neckers etc with the little logo.

I agree with mark that the beauty of this work of art knife would be enhanced by placing a smaller sized logo a little closer to the spine/plunge area.

I hope this helps?

This logo is half inch long and is a little bigger than what I had been using , but it looks way bigger on this knife . I put it a little lower on this knife because the top of the grind was angles up and didn't think it would look good higher, guess I was wrong . I been trying to put the logo on the choil if I had room ..

PS: Thanks for the comments .

Back