Meteorite and musk ox! What a great combination!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey guys. Heres one I just finished up today. Its Galaxy pattern damascus forged from a Campo meteorite and 1095. With Copper and Ironwood burl and Musk ox horn.. This one is going to a fellow Knife Dog and good friend! I hope he likes it!

Thanks for looking, as always comments and or critiques welcomed.

God Bless!

Attachments

• IMG_8585.jpg
    IMG_8585.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8590.jpg
    IMG_8590.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8591.jpg
    IMG_8591.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8595.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8598.jpg
    IMG_8598.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8607.jpg
    IMG_8607.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8608.jpg
    IMG_8608.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8609.jpg
    IMG_8609.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8610.jpg
    IMG_8610.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 61
Randy I keep setting the score higher and you keep reaching it. The work to come out of your shop just awes me. I drew the print for this knife and Randy did a outstanding job on it. This is the second one I have designed to be made and they just keep a smile on my face on how they turn out. He has 2 more designs on his desk and I am working on more. Thanks RJ for the beautiful blade. Hunter keep a eye on your dad for me. :57:Terry alias KT

Last edited:
Thank Josh and liontribe.

Terry, Im glad you like the knife. It was a great challenge and I am very happy with the outcome. You have a good eye for design.. And putting materials and shapes together into a very unique and awesome combination!

Here is a photo of the original pencil drawing and the finished knife. :) I think I did pretty darn good at keeping to your draft! I will either send it out tomorrow or the next day. I wan to try and get some good pictures like we talked about B4 sendng.

God Bless and keep the designs coming!

Attachments

• IMG_8582.jpg
    IMG_8582.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 44
That is awesome, the copper, the fittings, the musk ox, the whole thing is awesome!!!!

just wow !

steve

Holly heck! if thats what you give your friends i am all in. I wouldn't even give my lover something that nice LOL...

Randy,
I have heard from a very good source that Terry loves this knife!!!! Who doesn't. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wade

Dang Randy!!! You've been cuttin' up like a boy dog!!! That is awesome, the use of the copper is stunning! Whoever designed it, GREAT job! I love this knife....well, actually I love the different components put together in this knife, and the way they compliment each other, does that make sense?

Anywho, AWESOME work! Rex

Rex thank you. When I come up with the design and components Randy thinks I am a little off but makes it any way for me and him being the artist he is it turns out beautiful. Not that many people would want to take on the challange. Thanks Randy. KT

Last edited:
I kind of have a little hand in this one as I got the meteorite for Randy-- But thats the extent of my involvement other than just fellowship with the Randy's. JR does some fantastic work with the steels and Randy is a master at his art with the blades and handles. I held this bad boy personally yesterday and it is way better in person than in the pics-- Simply awesome.

Thanks guys for the comments and checking out our work!
And THANK YOU Clay!! :) Your friendship has been priceless! and you can take some of the credit for this beauty! :)

God Bless

Back