members kitchen knife gallery

Chef Niloc

I got lots to show, can we get a members gallery subsection to this forum?
Just some teasers.
0d351b9c.png

b3af9888.png

84186c74.png

4cb155f1.png

6b1b977e.png

01fe7f7e.png

2bfc4ca9.png

22082c4e.png

thats cool stuff right there i think thats the first leather sheath i have seen on a chefs knife (i had made a few in kydex tho )

i ll have to get a few pictures of my work posted also (withoughthoggin up too much space that is)

thats cool stuff right there i think thats the first leather sheath i have seen on a chefs knife (i had made a few in kydex tho )

i ll have to get a few pictures of my work posted also (withoughthoggin up too much space that is)

Butch hog up space.

Well, I know someone who has one just down the road here in Minnesota. I haven't seen it yet, but you let one get away.

These are cool! I started on my first Kitchen knives about a year ago and finally got around to finishing them just before Christmas as a present for our friends. I also made the knife block. It's from Black Walnut and Red Oak. The knives are CPM 154. The cleaver/chopper is a design I saw on the forums a while back. I think Mr. Wommack was the designer and called his the 'Pokechoppa'. The handle is dyed Tiger Stripe Maple and I used a CA finish on it. The steel on this one is 5/32. The Chef knife has a Acrylyster(spelling?) handle. First and last time I'll use it! The paring knife has Blue G10 over a White G10 liner. Both the Chef's knife and Paring knife are .103.

IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
Back