Members in BLADE

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Just had 2 minutes to scroll through the latest copy of BLADE mag and saw a makers feature on Randy Haas and Dana Hackney (vice president of the Bruce Bump fan club).

Take a look and post some contacts.

Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve!

Thanks for the post! I got mine just a couple of days ago was pretty tickled to see my mug in the featured makers list. I felt somewhat out-classed with Fisk, Burke and the others. Randy sure makes a really fine chef's knife!

Thanks, again, Steve, from the VP of Bump Industries......hehehe!

Dana

Its a HUGE honor. Like Dana. Im humbled to be recognized in the same context as these other great makers Dana included!

I have always strive'd to make the best knives that I can, to listen and learn from as many people as possible, makers and clients alike. Along the way..
I have made many great friends and keep learning and evolving, as well as.. I am having great fun!!

I can say with certainty that KNIFE people are the best people on this planet! Thanks KD and all you guys for your support and help!

God Bless
Randy

God Bless YA!
Randy

Hey Randy!

Thanks, so much, for the compliment. That means a lot coming from such a fine maker as yourself. I agree with you. This knifemakers community is the most amazing bunch of great people. Everyone is so free with their help and trade "secrets". You won't find this is any other forum or craft.

Best regards and blessings,
Dana

Congrats to two of my favorite knife makers, Randy and Dana! You two will on the cover someday. Keep up the good work and get ready to sign some autographs. :)

Last edited:
Bruce. I tell ya what, Its a great honor!! I appreciate your help, time and advice over the last years. Its with much respect and sincerity that I say you have been a inspiration and teacher to many, myself and Jr. included!

God Bless YA!
Randy

Way to go fellas ! You both have certainly earned a bit of big time publicity with your dedication to the craft.

Couldn't have been a couple nicer fellas showcased IMHO.

That durned Jr. too.... That'n aught to be the cover boy of metal mashers monthly.

-Josh

Thanks buddy Bruce and thanks Calvin! I am honored and grateful for all the help of our other knifemaker friends. Just hope I can return the favor by helping others.

Kind regards,
Dana

Back