Maple burl blocks

Sorry yes they were unstabilzed and that was the price for the three I’m about to put some other stuff up for sale as well

I started stabilizing those pieces Friday because it seemed like nobody wanted them
:D You must not fish or hunt. Sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes for critters to find you & come to your bait! You had and "I'll take 'em" in just over 24 hours on an archaic knife forum that has like 6 regular posters. I'd say that's a pretty good conversion timeframe for the environment.

Yeah your right I guess. It’s mostly just me being indecisive on weather I was going to stabilize them or not I do have these if anyone is interested they’re all 1.5x1.5-1.75 square and 5.5 at shortest all dry I’d do this bunch for $50 plus $9 shipping. I’ll have some scales and stabilized stuff to post soon. I used to put stuff up here pretty often but it’s been a while

@Owl should get the first right of refusal since he was the one with the "I'll take it" when they were unstabilized. That's my opinion, YMMV.

@Owl should get the first right of refusal since he was the one with the "I'll take it" when they were unstabilized. That's my opinion, YMMV.
These are also unstabilzed. I’m not that quick about it. Most blocks take me around a week some a little more. I think buckeye or heavily spalted wood is the only thing that takes much less

He needs to chime in so the OP can sell them without a long delay.

I've purchased from Lumptastic in the past and always received a great product.

OK...I have been watching this but this is the first I've seen Lumptastic respond. I would still like to buy them.
Just checking if you got my pm and if you wanted or were going to pass on the second group of blocks. I believe others may want them so just waiting on your reply

I'll pass on the second group of blocks, thanks.
If the original three blocks you posted are still available, I'd like to buy them.

Back