Manchineel handle scales...

Well ,that's really quite neighborly of ya. Thanks for thinking of me. I'll have to pass though. Me no likee peanuts, GI man !

I have read that in the past it was used to make furniture after the wood cured. However, I believe that it's a protected species despite being one of the deadliest trees in the world so you might want to check into the legality of selling a knife with Manchineel scales.

Doug

If I can be melted into a puddle from standing under a tree during a rain storm, I’ll pass on anything from that tree. But if I happen to come across a few of the apples it produces I’ll box them up and send them to my pal Bruce. :D

There is no part of that tree that is not poisonous. I wouldn't send the fruit to anyone I didn't want to kill. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't pick the fruit because I like the idea of living a little longer.

Doug

If I can be melted into a puddle from standing under a tree during a rain storm, I’ll pass on anything from that tree. But if I happen to come across a few of the apples it produces I’ll box them up and send them to my pal Bruce. :D
Well, ain't you thoughtful ?!

Back