Machined My Own Leather Stamp

Greetings,
I posted this thread on another forum and had many request to make them for others.

Please comment on the stamp I made on my cnc mill.

Dennis

Note: I will upgrade my membership if I get many requests. I have no idea on pricing.

Attachments

• Finished Leather Stamp  (Crop).jpg
    Finished Leather Stamp (Crop).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 144
  • Finished Leather Stamp (Crop).jpg
    Finished Leather Stamp (Crop).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 139
very nice work. i have some that i had made that are carbon fiber. if i need more i will contact you....2thumbs

I would be very interested, as a matter of fact, I was planning on visiting a store tomorrow to inquire about the very thing....hmmmm. What would you need to calculate price? I can .pdf my logo to you. I think I have it as a .jpg as well. Let me know please, email would be best- blademan@brothersblades.com

Is there any way that you could make me a simple stamp for the actual knife? If so PM me with details on price and such.

Dennis you are doing an excellent job on that cnc .Get your pricing in order I see lots of people needing stamps . My metal logo stamp was just over 150 dollars I hope you can beat that price for a leather stamp . I will pass on your priceing if you email me.

I made mine in Machine Shop Class. Used a CNC machine and machined it in Graphite, then made the actual stamp on the EDM machine in D2. I've been using it for about 8 years and stamp it into metal.
Dennis, if you can do them in something like D2 they could be used on the actual knife. Keep the program and then you can machine another one when the client needs another.

nice

Nice work Dennis. Looks like you are going to have to stop building knives and start building stamps. I think my metal stamp was $150.00+. I had it made a few years ago in Edmonton. I also had a leather stamp made which has more detail and it was over $200.00 I think.

Thanks everyone for your comments, feedback and orders. The support is amazing!

I wanted to post an introductory offer for leather stamps.

Simple Aluminum 3 line oval leather stamp (L = 1.22", W = 0.98", H = 3") for $75.00 cnd. Payments via PayPal is the easiest.

If you have art work or other ideas please forward for a quote. Complicated request may require outsourcing the art work.

I will be offering metal stamps (which will be made from tool steel and hardened) in the near future.

Regards,
Dennis

I have also thought about my own stamp if you are interested in making some. Yours looks great. email me if you are Yes?

That is a good looking stamp Dennis. I was wondering if you would be interested in cutting out and beveling some hunting knives on your CNC for me. The metal would be CPM D2.

Back