Lots of blades!!

Gliden07

So today I decided to clean up shop area a little bit. My GF and I moved back to my apartment about 2 years ago. I still have knife related items packed in boxes (mostly scales pin material etc...)! Anyway went thru the couple of boxes and found some more knives! I have about 20 finished knives!! I can't believe I forgot about some of these blades! Some were firsts for me that's why I still have them others were fixed mistakes or knives that I didn't like either the way they came out or the look. Anyway I need to get some of them sold!! LOL!! You guys know anyone that needs a good handmade knife!! LOL!!!

So today I decided to clean up shop area a little bit. My GF and I moved back to my apartment about 2 years ago. I still have knife related items packed in boxes (mostly scales pin material etc...)! Anyway went thru the couple of boxes and found some more knives! I have about 20 finished knives!! I can't believe I forgot about some of these blades! Some were firsts for me that's why I still have them others were fixed mistakes or knives that I didn't like either the way they came out or the look. Anyway I need to get some of them sold!! LOL!! You guys know anyone that needs a good handmade knife!! LOL!!!
Pics?

I think we all have a few we didn't like enough to offer for sale. Thought many times about a seconds quality sale. They ain't no use to me all said n done

I think we all have a few we didn't like enough to offer for sale. Thought many times about a seconds quality sale. They ain't no use to me all said n done
don't put your mark on those! haha, if they're not your absolute best work you don't want to have them associated with your best work! or you, or your name.... just my opinion

don't put your mark on those! haha, if they're not your absolute best work you don't want to have them associated with your best work! or you, or your name.... just my opinion
That's why they sit in a box. Fine China makers etc they all sell usable seconds though.

Back