looking for idea's for filework, animals pathers lizards etc

GAK Jack

i've done a few snakes and lizards over the years , but always looking for new inspirations ,
not being that artistic myself i get a lot of idea's from others work and tune it for my own ( read as not a direct copy , maybe similar that i jazz up my own way )

anyone got any examples ? being a bit isolated here i dont get to see a lot except online

any help appreciated

cheers all

jack

sorry, must be too advanced for everyone .. thanks , i'll suss out the europeans , i know many of them get into this ..

It's hard to beat Google Images for art ideas. Just Google Panther and click on images and there will be 100's of pictures.

Thanks,
Steve

yes google images has lots of pictures, i been searching for months via google , sadly nothing that will show me what i need , but how to file and leave the image is what i am after , a example or two would show me this , its ok its a toughy i know and will ask folks with the capabilities to do this , to help ,

Cheers anyway

jack

Last edited:
Thank You ! i do similar here .. very similar ( not rattle on end on mine ) , won a prize in '92 with one , but back filled the file work with resin and smoothed it so only the raised metal showed as scales ..

i'll keep looking for something original

cheers

Last edited:
Insects , thats a new one on me , any examples about you know of ?? just did a search on google fileworked insects , just filework ( defaulted to fireworks as usual) showed ...

Thank You ! i do similar here .. very similar ( not rattle on end on mine ) , won a prize in '92 with one , but back filled the file work with resin and smoothed it so only the raised metal showed as scales ..

i'll keep looking for something original

cheers

I'd love to see this knife. Any pictures of it?

Back