Looking for a bladesmith : Hound knife

Gwydion

Hey everyone, my name is Joshua and I live in east Tennessee near the national park.

I grew up here and recently moved back, I did t realize how much I missed these mountains until I traveled.
I know I need to introduce myself but I am unsure of what else to say, I study and practice storytelling, mainly the Celtic tradition and have a love for knives and hounds.
Dogs are at the center of my life and so is storytelling as a vehicle to deliver a message of returning to the land that gave rise to us all.

I'm currently returning to college at 37 in hopes of still carving out a living with my wife of 15 years and paying down our tiny home.

I joined the forum so I could hopefully find a bladesmith who can make a knife for me.

It is a project close to my heart and I have another post going into more detail already on here but I suspect I posted in the wrong spot.

If needed I'll repost the details here when asked.
I look forward to hearing from yall and appreciate any recommendations or advice from the elders here.

Hey everyone, my name is Joshua and I live in east Tennessee near the national park.

I grew up here and recently moved back, I did t realize how much I missed these mountains until I traveled.
I know I need to introduce myself but I am unsure of what else to say, I study and practice storytelling, mainly the Celtic tradition and have a love for knives and hounds.
Dogs are at the center of my life and so is storytelling as a vehicle to deliver a message of returning to the land that gave rise to us all.

I'm currently returning to college at 37 in hopes of still carving out a living with my wife of 15 years and paying down our tiny home.

I joined the forum so I could hopefully find a bladesmith who can make a knife for me.

It is a project close to my heart and I have another post going into more detail already on here but I suspect I posted in the wrong spot.

If needed I'll repost the details here when asked.
I look forward to hearing from yall and appreciate any recommendations or advice from the elders here.
Hello sir. My name is Jake and I am a knife maker. I would be happy to talk to you about what you are looking for. I have an Instagram page (if you are on social media) to look at some of my work. It is Gilametalworksknifecompany. If you look through my work and think I might be a good fit let me know and we can talk. I look forward to talking with you and seeing if I might be able to make you a knife that fits your needs.

Back