Light Skinner with Horizontal Sheath

Kevin Zito

KNIFE MAKER
Hello all! I just finished this one up. And... I’m really thinking that I’m done with the free ones... for real this time. Heck I’ve even been paying shipping lol. The handle is spalted maple from GeneK and the blade is cpm 154 cm at 61 RC. I put a blue liner as the guy said that was his favorite color. The knife is right at 8 inches. The sheath is a two-piece horizontal carry. I played around with a two-tone color scheme. I’m fairly happy with it. Thanks for looking and please critique away. The blade and handle are hand rubbed to 1500.A7ACDD49-6BE1-494D-ADF7-B249F0520AD0.jpeg21E4D313-BD0B-4C5D-8977-A469F56215AB.jpeg

Thank you all very much for the kind words!!!! It truly makes me feel like I’m improving. Y’all are the best!!!

As far as selling, I’m thinking $4299.99 for a similar package as pictured above. I mean I have to make at least 100 bucks per knife right? Lol
You should have quit the freebies some time back with quality stacking up like that but maybe over 4 grand is a bit much even for something that good. :):)

You should have quit the freebies some time back with quality stacking up like that but maybe over 4 grand is a bit much even for something that good. :):)
Lol... and Thank you very much! Seriously, though, I think I may put all these folks with free knives out there “under the gun” lol by starting a go fund me account... some of them got BIG money ... and I know they reading this HAHAHA

EDIT: On second thought, they ALL have big money lol.

Last edited:
Back