Legal info for selling knives

SHOKR

Hey guys, I started trading in knives, and want to get more direct and solid info regarding selling knives online but having the blades in NY
I mean law says illegal, but there are knife shows there!!

Any idea who can help?

Thanks

That's problematic at best. My suggestion, rather then seeking advice on the internet, would be to consult with a attorney/lawyer in your area. Mark's idea is good too..... Doug knows his stuff...... but, personally I'd do both were I in your shoes. Several knifemakers that are friends of mine, have moved out of NY over the past decade, simply because of the increasing laws surrounding knives and their sale.

Last edited:
That's problematic at best. My suggestion, rather then seeking advice on the internet, would be to consult with a attorney/lawyer in your area. Mark's idea is good too..... Doug knows his stuff...... but, personally I'd do both were I in your shoes. Several knifemakers that are friends of mine, have moved out of NY over the past decade, simply because of the increasing laws surrounding knives and their sale.
You just had to mention NY didn't you? I knew better to not move back here but did any way :(

Back