KnifeDogs: help others out a little...or join in..

As always count me in on this one. I will have a knife for you at the Blade show .I would also like to offer to sell tickets at my table at the Blade show, Is there anyway we could get something like a flyer printed out of what this is all about to display on the table? I seen John Horrigan 2 years ago at The Blade show doing this and he sold a BUNCH of tickets for a wounded warrior type benefit..
Man it would be REALLY GREAT to see some of the Big Name makers getting involved in this GREAT benefit this year, COME ON GUY'S THIS IS A GREAT CAUSE....
Hey Steve, Any chance of getting some pictures of some of the hunters posted from past hunts, I know the smiles on those HEROS faces would encourage some of these great makers to get involved here...
LETS DO THIS DOGS.....

Last edited:
OK Tracy, you said you'd take anything so here you go. I figured I better get with it so I'm not last in line. it will go out this coming week.

folder: 6" open
blade, HHH Spaghetti Damascus
liners 410 SS
scales, Wenge
Spring O1

box open.jpg
box closed.jpg
knife open.jpg
blade closeup.jpg

Erik,
it's all good. It's not a matter of talent. Every donation is appreciated and will be appreciated. Even from flat out beginners. Each knife will find a home.

I might be able to donate some carbon fiber scales and some 440c or maybe cm154 just have to see what is left after our fire

Hey boss/Steve mine should be there in the next couple of weeks. Could I get 10 or20 tickets to sell?

Back