Knife Made In Class with Mastersmith Jason Knight...

TacticallySharp

KNIFE MAKER
Just got back after a three day class in North Carolina with Jason Knight, MS. This class covered the making of a small fighter style knife. The texture and methods of forging this piece makes a futuristic tribal type of knife. Jason showed us a few short cuts to knifemaking and shared his views on proper use of materials. A very helpful and useful class.

DDK-JK-004lr.jpg DDK-JK-006lr.jpg

The knife I made in the class.

DDK-JK-0010r.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice

Jason is a great maker, its a great opportunity

Now, lets see what you learned in the coming knives :D

Thank you Dogs!

The class was at Haywood Community Class in Clyde, NC. I am sure that if 5 or 6 people would like a class from Jason he would set one up. HCC has a great factility that can service up to 10 students at a time. Jason kinda likes to keep it around 7 in order to be able to give that one on one style of teaching he is known for. I did the 2nd week of my intro class with him also. I highly recommend you take at least one class with him. His fighters and choppers are true works of art.

Wade,

I look forward to our conversation also. I enjoy getting together. Lets check with Carlos and get together at Bola Custom Knives soon. (I got a 1500 gram flatter while in NC, a real monster compared to my Grant Sarver Baby Flatter)

Regards,

George

Jason is a nice guy and very family oriented. He also tells some very good stories. You really need to spend a few days with him to realize how good he is.

Back