KMG Shipping Delays

Randy Lucius

Ordered a KMG-TX almost a month ago. Called a couple of times and have gotten a couple of different excuses on why it hasn't shipped. One was they were waiting on some switches. The other reason was a personnel shortage. At this point I'm getting a little nervous about it. Has anyone received one in the last couple of weeks?

Ordered a KMG-TX almost a month ago. Called a couple of times and have gotten a couple of different excuses on why it hasn't shipped. One was they were waiting on some switches. The other reason was a personnel shortage. At this point I'm getting a little nervous about it. Has anyone received one in the last couple of weeks?
I just got notice that mine is to arrive tomorrow. I ordered it the later part of May.

Everything has been messed up with this COV-ID19. A book that I ordered from England arrived Royal Post after three months. I ordered two hammers to replace some that were stolen and their shipping notice said that USPS has been experiencing delays which translates into I probably would have been better off driving up to Naperville to pick it up from the store. Probably a six hour round trip. The short of it is that everyone is waiting for something to arrive. If you are thinking that it's taking too long, drop them a line.

Doug

Everything has been messed up with this COV-ID19. A book that I ordered from England arrived Royal Post after three months. I ordered two hammers to replace some that were stolen and their shipping notice said that USPS has been experiencing delays which translates into I probably would have been better off driving up to Naperville to pick it up from the store. Probably a six hour round trip. The short of it is that everyone is waiting for something to arrive. If you are thinking that it's taking too long, drop them a line.

Doug
I understand shipping may be a little tough right now. What I don’t like is different reasons for the delay each of the two times I’ve called about it. Orders that were placed 20 days after mine are shipping. They need to communicate a little better with their customers. Shoot me an email. Throw a banner up on your website “ Hey guys we’ve been hit hard by Covid-19 shipping will be delayed 30 days”. When and if I get the grinder is this the type of customer service I can expect?

Doug

I read an article about truckers refusing shipments to some cities that are rioting. Of course I don't know what cities are involved in your shipment, just saying maybe!

Sorry you're having issues Randy. I've known/worked with the folks at Beaumont for years, and short of some goof up, there is a very good reason for what's going on. I know what it's like to be waiting, and it just drives ya nuts.

Not to derail the thread but I did get the shipment today but this is the kicker - A budget rental truck pulled up in the drive way, and a young lady was driver and deliverer. When I walked out side she had the back up and was trying to get the package out of the back of the truck. The box was marked heavy and fragile and had the weight on the side - 146 pounds. I doubt the young lady weighed over 100 pounds. I don't know how she would have gotten it out of the truck but I'm sure some damage might have happened. I ended up backing my truck with the tail gate down and we slide the box into the bed of my truck.

What? A big , strong guy like you couldn't lift a measly 146 pounds? . I'll bet that ol' Randy Lucius coulda lifted it with one hand while sippin on a cuppa joe !

Not to derail the thread but I did get the shipment today but this is the kicker - A budget rental truck pulled up in the drive way, and a young lady was driver and deliverer. When I walked out side she had the back up and was trying to get the package out of the back of the truck. The box was marked heavy and fragile and had the weight on the side - 146 pounds. I doubt the young lady weighed over 100 pounds. I don't know how she would have gotten it out of the truck but I'm sure some damage might have happened. I ended up backing my truck with the tail gate down and we slide the box into the bed of my truck.
Came in one box? Shipments I've seen others receive came in three separate boxes.

Back