KITH for Brad Walker

Austin Thrasher

Finally getting around to getting this started. Life is hectic and I apologize for the delay but am excited to get some shop time! I picked out a few of my “best sellers” for @Brad Walker. Which one shall I go with??? The two Hunter/Skinner knives are Tony Bose patterns that he graciously let me steal from his pattern drawer. RIP Tony :(. The bigger knife is a Bushcraft knife of my own design. Lemme know if you guys prefer any one of these and we’ll go with the popular vote :).41A0421E-EC31-4660-B3D5-C5F458E72FBD.jpeg

Gonna go with number 2.
Started out scribing the pattern onto the steel. 7EA20C2A-0050-409C-8312-C916E7E3DEB7.jpegGot it cut out with the ole trusty, dusty cut-off wheel on the angle grinder. Profiled her and then got my holes drilled and name stamped it. Then started rough grinding.100A4546-A4F0-4A67-A8E8-4546F40EDAEC.jpeg45E09AD1-CE39-4265-82B0-70D3563D6986.jpeg
And yes, I am a bit of a country boy but not a southern boy. I am from Indiana and not the south but doggone it when they said I couldn’t have a Rebel flag, I went and got me one. Screw political correctness ;)

I forgot to get pics of HT. But I got it out of HT and started finish grinding and that is where the big and annoying oops happened.... While grinding the flats, I ground out my name stamp... Ugh! Not the first time but hopefully the last lol. So..... take two. I done all the above again and got the handle material cut out. To be continued.....

Last edited:
Gonna go with number 2.
Started out scribing the pattern onto the steel. Got it cut out with the ole trusty, dusty cut-off wheel on the angle grinder. Profiled her and then got my holes drilled and name stamped it. Then started rough grinding.

View attachment 76136
And yes, I am a bit of a country boy but not a southern boy. I am from Indiana and not the south but doggone it when they said I couldn’t have a Rebel flag, I went and got me one. Screw political correctness ;)

I forgot to get pics of HT. But I got it out of HT and started finish grinding and that is where the big and annoying oops happened.... While grinding the flats, I ground out my name stamp... Ugh! Not the first time but hopefully the last lol. So..... take two. I done all the above again and got the handle material cut out. To be continued.....

Oh yeah...

Back