Top Dog: Ed Caffrey, MS
Tactical Folder: John Doyle
Kitchen: John Wilson
New Builder: Kevin Zito
Neo tribal/Bushcraft: Ed Caffrey, MS
Tactical Fixed: Brad Lilly

Thanks to everyone who was involved, and thanks for voting for my knife

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Very humbled. I agree with Brad. Thank you all for your support.

I have been working on a few new things for 2019. It is my hope that it will be a very special year.

Big congratulations to Ed! You cleaned house, sir!

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and Brad, a sincere Thank you for all of the work you do in putting these together.

I also want to congratulate all of the winners, as well as all of the nominees. There is just so much talent here , it is very hard to pick just one winner in each category.
Also, I wish to acknowledge Brad on the fine work he did on the whole shebang ! Thanks alot Brad , ya done real good .

Congratulations to all of the winners. There was some beautiful work done by our friends here last year.

Could the winners please send me a message with how they would like their name on the plaque?

Also please send me your ship to address.

Once I have all of the information I will get the plaques ordered

Beth

A big thanks to Beth. I am very computer illiterate, so I had to rely on her a lot. Thanks to Tracey (BossDog) for putting the whole thing on

Thank you to everyone involved especially Tracy, Beth, and Brad for putting this together again. Thank you for voting for my knife and congratulations to the other winners.

Last edited:
Yes- HUGE thanks to Tracey BOSS DOG for putting this together, but more importantly for providing this site which is a community that has become very important to me.

Thanks Tracy, Beth and Brad! I really appreciate all of your efforts.

Thanks to all who participated. Thanks for the nominations and votes for my knives.

Congrats to all the winners. Ed, you cleaned up! Nice job.

Back