KD Awards

Discussion in 'Knife Dogs Main Forum' started by Brad Lilly, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Brad Lilly

Brad Lilly Moderator and Awards Boss

Just a quick thread thanking every one for their participation in the KD Awards this year. Big congrats to all the winners. We had a mix up in the kitchen knife section so Brandant R is your winner.

Big thanks to Tracy (BossDog) for putting the awards on and Beth too for fixing all my screw ups

2. Calvin Robinson

Calvin Robinson Moderator Christian Forum

And a big thank you to you Brad Lilly for running for his program.

3. CustomerServiceBeth

CustomerServiceBeth Super Moderator

All awards will be out in the mail by tomorrow. If you don't receive yours in a week or so let me know and I will look into it!
    Beth

4. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

I received mine in today's mail! Many Thanks to Beth for all her behind the scenes work, and to Brad for being the awards "front man"!

5. Ty Adams

Ty Adams KNIFE MAKER

Thank you guys for all your hard work.

6. BossDog

BossDog KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner

Brad is great at this. Thanks Brad. I always stay out of it during the process and that seems to help.

Congratulations winners!
    t

7. J. Hoffman

J. Hoffman Dealer - Purveyor

I had my award sitting on the table. My oldest daughter asked my wife "Did dad buy himself an award?" It's good to know my kids hold me in high esteem. :)

8. Ty Adams

Ty Adams KNIFE MAKER

Can't stop laughing thanks for that.

9. Justin Presson

Justin Presson Well-Known Member

I got mine, thanks for the votes and for everyone involved...good group here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

10. Bruce Bump

Bruce Bump Forum Owner-Moderator

I got mine also. Thank you Brad for taking on this big job. It can't be easy to keep straight I can only imagine.
    Beth thank you for the very nice award.
    Tracy, Thanks go to you too! None of us would be here if it weren't for you.

Thanks for the votes fellow knifedogs.