Karambit with Scales Dry Mounted

I like the wildness of the scales with the atypical lines on your karambit they compliment each other well. I make a really simple kydex sheath for my karambits. It is designed to worn inside your waste band with only the ring exposed and it is attached to your belt or belt loop with a lanyard that way when you draw the knife quickly from concealment the sheath automatically comes off and is attached to you so its not lost. I will send you a picture if you wish. The down side to that system is that the knife is completely concealed and no one will see the artistry.

I like the wildness of the scales with the atypical lines on your karambit they compliment each other well. I make a really simple kydex sheath for my karambits. It is designed to worn inside your waste band with only the ring exposed and it is attached to your belt or belt loop with a lanyard that way when you draw the knife quickly from concealment the sheath automatically comes off and is attached to you so its not lost. I will send you a picture if you wish. The down side to that system is that the knife is completely concealed and no one will see the artistry.
That's a great idea and please I'd like pictures. Thank you very much!

Back