Just to prove I'm still around

Paul Long

This one was photographed and is owned by Jim Cooper (Sharp by Coop). The beautiful knife was made by Nick Wheeler.

The leather is Russet from Wickett & Craig. The inlay is Ostrich leg

Coop.jpg

Paul

Last edited:
Looks like a Trifecta to me! Wheeler, Long, and Cooper. It's don't get much better than that. Thanks for putting it up here Mr. Paul.
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Great looking work from every perspective. That is one beautifull package.

Good to see ya Paul.Congrats on your upcoming project.Dave

Paul, I'm sure you have heard all the adjectives so I'll just say every time I see your sheaths they put a big smile on my face. And they make me want to try harder.

Paul, I am so tired of quoting Denny I am going to try and think of something unique and worthwhile on my own.
Naa, too late, too much work.
Your work is outstanding! Dozier

It is always a pleasure to see your work!! Beautiful as always. Knife isn't bad either. :biggrin:

Cliff, my final finish for russet and chestnut is pure neatsfoot oil, let it level, and then Feibing's TanKote, let dry, then NeatLac or the equivalent (WyoSheen). Black and Brown is the same procedure except they don't get the neatsfoot oil because it makes the brown too dark.

Paul

Thanks Paul, never tryed the Tan-Kote or Neatlac but the combo really looks good on your work. I can always tell it's your work when I see it.

Back