Jeremy Bartlett Gallery

Thanks for the comments and input about the pictures not showing up. I'm gonna use imgbb from now on. I have 3 more pictures that Caleb Royer took that I'll put up once I get them back from him

Here is a Gyuto in 1095 with a hamon. The handle is ebony and blash ash burl. Awesome photo by Caleb Royer making my stuff look good!

200410-Jeremy-Bartlett-002.jpg

So here is a custom order I finished up last week. This is a new design for me, but I consider it a guard less camp/bowie. I really like the way this one feels! I'm gonna be making some more like this.

So, here is the back story. A friend of mine ordered this for a kid in his youth group at church. This kid is in the ROTC and is a senior in high school. In WV if you are in the ROTC you can get a jump start in the army. So on August 20th he graduated boot camp for the army, he plans on being a pilot. So my friend wanted to give this to him to congratulate him. I etched his rank, name and boot camp grad date on the presentation side and my logo on the other. I also made a firesteel with matching handle material, which in this case was box elder burl. This knife is W2.

IMG-20200830-095001.jpg

IMG-20200830-094943.jpg

IMG-20200831-204519.jpg

So here is a custom order I finished up last week. This is a new design for me, but I consider it a guard less camp/bowie. I really like the way this one feels! I'm gonna be making some more like this.

So, here is the back story. A friend of mine ordered this for a kid in his youth group at church. This kid is in the ROTC and is a senior in high school. In WV if you are in the ROTC you can get a jump start in the army. So on August 20th he graduated boot camp for the army, he plans on being a pilot. So my friend wanted to give this to him to congratulate him. I etched his rank, name and boot camp grad date on the presentation side and my logo on the other. I also made a firesteel with matching handle material, which in this case was box elder burl. This knife is W2.

IMG-20200830-095001.jpg

IMG-20200830-094943.jpg

IMG-20200831-204519.jpg
Man, Jeremy , I really like this one. Knocked it outta the park ! Homer!

Back