It sure is nice using a good knife for this job.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I,ve killed 4 deer in the last 2 weeks, I skinned them and quartered them using one of my Big Brother skinners and one of my Little Brother utility knives, I've been working all morning cutting and packaging, using one of my Mullet master modles. I designd these knives for the jobs I've been using them for, all the blades are D-2, hollow ground on a 14" wheel, the handles are comfortable and the blades STAY sharp. I feel sorry for those folks who have never had the pleasure of using a high quality custom made knife.View attachment 19158View attachment 19157View attachment 19156

They look like they would do a great job. I look back at when I thought a buck knife was the best. It sure makes it a lot easier with a good knife ...

Nice knives Calvin. Ain't it great to really be able to speak to how well your designs do the job for which they are designed?

Thanks for showing them off,
Carey

They look like they would do a great job. I look back at when I thought a buck knife was the best. It sure makes it a lot easier with a good knife ...

Ditto! I to thought I had arrived when I got my first Buck knife I guess it's a good knife for the money, about thirty dollars in 1980. I don't mean to denegrate Buck or any other knife like that but they don't even come close to performing like a properly designd and made custom knife.

Nice knives Calvin. Ain't it great to really be able to speak to how well your designs do the job for which they are designed?

Thanks for showing them off,
Carey

Yes, I use all of my designs extensively to test design and execution, I use them for them for the purpose they were intended and make changes if needed based on my own experience.

Back