It is time for a new Respirator. ..UPDATED (Jan. 15th&16th) with some photos.

I'm going to grab a photo for you Bob.
It's hard to tell whether 3M will fit based on the photo. It kinda looks right, but it's a matter of size. Does the literature that comes with the filter say it's compatible with 3M?

It's hard to tell whether 3M will fit based on the photo. It kinda looks right, but it's a matter of size. Does the literature that comes with the filter say it's compatible with 3M?

Attachments

• Scan2021-01-16_100601.jpg
    Scan2021-01-16_100601.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Scan2021-01-16_100239.jpg
    Scan2021-01-16_100239.jpg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Scan2021-01-16_100239b.jpg
    Scan2021-01-16_100239b.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 13
Can I ask what they cost? I cannot find a price on his website and amazon is sold out. I really like the thought of the Jr. model too.

Looks like 3M filters may not fit. The instructions say "Use only genuine Resp-o-Rator replacement filters". Understandable - if I were Mr. Duxbury, I'd want to keep the filter proprietary, it's a source of continued revenue.

Looks like 3M filters may not fit. The instructions say "Use only genuine Resp-o-Rator replacement filters". Understandable - if I were Mr. Duxbury, I'd want to keep the filter proprietary, it's a source of continued revenue.
I am finding several choices for replacement filters on Amazon.

Can you post link on replacement filters

thx in advance
I am worried that I may have over-stepped my bounds here on the forum already. In no way do I want to disrespect Bossdog or USAknifemaker.

My wife found some replacement filters for me on Amazon. I will message BossDog and ask what kind of limits that he prefers and if I'm still good and then I will cheerfully pass on what we found.

Last edited:
Looks like they are out of stock again
I found a few alternates on Amazon. The orange document I scanned and posted above has an explanation.

Before my puppy chewed up my previous one I used to blow out the filters with my compressor and then wrap a regular dust max around them with a bit of tape.

Last edited:
Web site says out of stock. I emailed the guy he said he does not know when he will have more.

Can you post link on replacement filters

thx in advance
My apologies. I usually ask my wife to search and order items that I require and she was mistaken.

I have an idea that I will pursue and I may be able to come up with some good news, it may take me a couple of weeks if I can make it work, I will re-post with an update to this thread if I can get it done.

Back