Issues with Search Feature

Chris Martin

ETA: It reads "Security Token Missing"....

Hey Boss,

I am having a problem using the search feature. Just wondering if its on my end or if other members are having the same issue?

Thanks Boss,

I bet it's a web browser warning of some type. I've never seen vbulletin (this software) send that kind of message.

Tracy,

I have not either. First time I have seen anything like it on all of the forums?? I tried my laptop with Vista and the desktop with XP....both running firefox. I am lost, but, not a huge deal. I think I can live with it.cool 1

I bet it's a web browser warning of some type. I've never seen vbulletin (this software) send that kind of message.

I figured out6 it only happens when I use the KD-2 skin. When I am in default it works fine2thumbs Bad thing is, I like the KD-2:(

I think that is is. The KD-2 skin has a bug some where...

I think that is is. The KD-2 skin has a bug some where...

Any plans on getting some more skin options? The plain jane is cool, I just like different I guess:D

Doesnt matter much since I am browsing the forum 100% issue free now2guns

none right now. we have already paid for the next version and when that comes out it is going to break everything. we'll wait for skins that certified for the next version and pick up 1 or 2.

I want to learn to make skins and I have the software to do it. Just need to find the time. Once I figure it out I will make some kewl ones, or at least attempt to. unsure

That would be sick Brian2thumbs

From the looks of it you like playing around with design, I am all for some new skin options!!

I want to learn to make skins and I have the software to do it. Just need to find the time. Once I figure it out I will make some kewl ones, or at least attempt to. unsure

Back