Is a milling machine WIP ok here?

Self Made Knives

I've started working on a cnc mini mill conversion that will be a long term project. If there's any interest, I could post a WIP here. It would be mostly video updates. Not exactly knife specific, so if moderators or Boss doesn't think this is the right place, no big deal.

All right guys, sounds like its ok, I'll start a new thread in a few days. I've got quite a bit of video already, but I need to edit it first. Stay tuned.

Heck, if you don't mind- once you're done with the CNC conversion WIP I would love to have some Machining Basics 101 threads to follow. I would love to get a milling machine, but have no experience running one.

Your WIPs are done very well. You have a good way about you for explaining things.

Heck, if you don't mind- once you're done with the CNC conversion WIP I would love to have some Machining Basics 101 threads to follow. I would love to get a milling machine, but have no experience running one.

Your WIPs are done very well. You have a good way about you for explaining things.

I concur.

Absolutely, the mill is the workhorse of the industrial revolution, who wouldn't want to see this! Next, maybe a lathe?

wayne

Back