Introduction...

Hello from NM.

Hi, my name is Ben and I have always loved knives I use my knives constantly for skinning predators up too cuttin and eatin my waffles on a plate and steak of course haha. I am always in search of the perfect knife in my eyes whether it be a skinner or a bowie. A little bit about me my favorite season is winter the time I make memories guiding other hunters on a memorable and fun predator hunt and makin a wee bit of money too and I also get to try out different knives to use skinning and put them to the test. Also my favorite type of knife is a Bowie because it's an iconic piece of American history and works well in many tasks if used properly, and I am always searching for a bowie that's performance driven,a well made bowie knife in the aspect of aesthetics, radical distal taper, points that lend themselves to brutal back cuts and well designed handle that allows for good solid grip, snap cuts and contouring to give different grip positions, a proper sized guard. My dream huntin knife in my opinion, I guess that's a pretty good introduction it's good to be a part of this great community. Sorry about the long winded intro.

Last edited:
Hello Ben and welcome to the pack here at KD's
I can feel your passion for knives! You are in the right place!

Back