In the wake of tragedy.

Peter Killgore

That was a good read, thanks for posting.

My heart goes out to the victims families. I can not fathom why someone would do such a thing to children. I pray that God will work in and through this and that they will have some peace.

Ravi Zacharias speaks on the issue as well. If you do a quick search for "Is there Meaning in Evil and Suffering by Ravi Zacharias" you should get a few hits on Bing or Google. Very thought provoking.

I got to hear Ravi Zacharias speak just a few weeks ago. He's a very powerful speaker. I've also been reading a lot of C.S. Lewis's works lately. He has one called "The Problem of Pain" that deals with pain and evil in the world. It's quite compelling (but then again, so is everything Lewis wrote... : ) ).

I have listened to Ravi Zacharias online a few times, he is very powerful speaker. I like his talk on how evil exists and we have to have moral land marks to determine right from wrong. CS Lewis is a great writer as well. Charles Price had a good talk on the book of Job, why Bad things happen to good people.

We will never know in this life why people do such evil but rest assured God is still in control and he can work anything to his glory

Back