In Honor of all those who serve and have served!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
I wanted to take the time to Thank and Honor all of our veterans both past and present! Only approx. 7% of the American population have ever worn "The Uniform", but those 7% have ensured the protection and freedom of the other 93%.....that speaks volumes!

Whether you did a single enlistment, or made it your career, I Honor and Thank You!!

Ed has said it so well - THANK YOU to all who served. I've always felt sad for the Vietnam Vets because of the way they were treated by the anti-war protesters.

Ken H>

Thank You,
WW2 - 15% of the population were in uniform.
Today about 1% wear the uniform 1,196,897
[FONT=&quot]The current population of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the United States of America[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]324,968,153[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as of Friday, November 11, 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

Tidbit*** Its amazing that the size of the total Army NOW, is smaller than just the invading force used in WW2. Just let that sink in for a moment.

David Kuntzi
29.5yrs USAFR
Civil Engineer[/FONT]

You all are most Welcome, and also my appreciation goes out to all the other Veterans!

Myself, I took the day off as it's one of the few holidays that's not paid where I work. Spent most of the day working on my 2"x72" grinder stand.

thanks. it was SERVICE to our nation. most younger folks don't get the service part. members of my family have been serving in the US military since 1917, a lot of them are gone, one never came home, he rests in Holland. I wish instead of sales and promotions, we looked at the day as a time to thank all who serve, whether in the military, law enforcement, medicine, or education. me, i am retired navy, hence old sailor

I am a veteran, and some time ago I decided to open my shop up to veterans and active duty service members to use as they please. Myself and other vets provide the materials and equipment necessary for a service member to make his / her own knife or related items at no cost to the service member, and I was somewhat surprised at how much they enjoyed non-technoligy.

What they have given me can't be measured. Their courage and dedication is inspiring and often times overwhelming. As I right this, I have a service member in harms way. Please keep JN in your prayers.

John Moran

Back