I'm rich!!!!

Tom Militano

KNIFE MAKER
I got two e-mails today, one from Nigeria telling me I had $34 million coming from the six months I spent in a coma there and another from, you guessed it, Nigeria again telling me they would bring $28 million and some change to me at the Atlanta Airport, in cash, if I would send $5000.00 so they could fly the money to me. The second one was because some lady died and selected me to receive her money. The first one said all I had to do was send them the number to my checking and savings account, and my SSN, so they could verify it was me and they would deposit the money. I'm going to do all that as some as I finish this post. I don't remember being in Nigeria, but I was in a coma.

I have become a millionaire many times over according to our Nigerian friends!

Its amazing how nice and generous they can be while tracking down all of us Winners and recipients. :3:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Last edited:
Just when you think that there is no hope for this world, someone reaches out with such a generous gesture. Kind of makes you tear up.

About six months ago I got a call from one of those clowns wanting to know why I hadn't sent him the money for the plane ticket so he could bring my, I think that one was something in the neighborhood of $40 million or so. I told him to just take it out of my money and be sure to travel the fanciest way possible, eat good food, drink good liquor, and just relax on the way over. When I asked how he was going to bring the money he told me it would be in cash. I told him the biggest bill we have in the USA now is a one hundred dollar bill, so he might need a cargo plane to bring 400,000 one hundred dollar bills. He hung up on me and probably stole my money. The sad part is there are people that will send them money and all the information they want.

I've never received a phone call from those guys but I've recieved plenty of emails and used to get letters in the mail,I guess that's before he got a computer and Internet access.

I used to wonder why these crooks had such a really bad idea of the English language. Then learned that
it's intentional -- the only people who'll give them money are (obviously) dumb and gullible so the bad English
serves as an initial filter to avoid the people who won't respond anyway.

Don't know if this is true, but it does make a certain amount of sense...

Tom,
It is real. I followed the directions and received 25 bazillion dollars. You ain't gonna believe this, but because you are such a good friend, I am going to give you half of it. Just send me your checking account number, your social security number, all of your passwords for everything, and a check for $10,000.00 (just to cover the lawyer fees).

Boy, are we gonna be some happy campers............ Patiently waiting..............

Robert

when i got the phone call after the email, they were upset when i told them i had forwarded it the the FBI and the NC state police.

I saw a little TV news deal on our nigerian friends and there are video's about how they scam us dummies in the USA on their MTV music TV equivalent in Nigeria.
You can buy a fake passport or any document you wish at most any corner store. False ID's and internet scams drive the market economy in Nigeria.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

I got another one today and did what Scott above did. I told them I forwarded this to the FBI and the Alabama State Police.

Back