Im back i think

I guess im still a newbe been gone so long, life got real busy taking care of my dad till he passed then my mom then my father in law.
Trying to get my shop set back up after 3 moves,hope to get a few worked up as soon as i can, cant wait, good to be back, still think this is the best knife forum out there because of the kind people here who are always willing to lend a helping hand and not put people down for what they dont know.

Good to have you back! I'm very sorry for the loved ones you've lost. Getting back out in the shop is a good pick-me-up.

I guess im still a newbe been gone so long, life got real busy taking care of my dad till he passed then my mom then my father in law.
Trying to get my shop set back up after 3 moves,hope to get a few worked up as soon as i can, cant wait, good to be back, still think this is the best knife forum out there because of the kind people here who are always willing to lend a helping hand and not put people down for what they dont know.
I know what you’ve been through. Lost my Mom, Dad and Father-in-Law all within a six week period this year. Came down with a pretty bad case of Covid right before Christmas. Still quarantined. Retesting on Thursday and hopefully will be released. Looking forward to getting back in the shop myself. It’s great therapy. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. Praying that 2021is better for all of us.

Last edited:
Back