Ice

Glad that's staying just south of us and its staying snow here.

Its so weird.........we go from days of bitter cold single digit temps to near 40 for a day and right back to bitter cold.

Like the snow or hate it, I think we can all agree that rain in the middle of it is utter nonsense.

Glad that's staying just south of us and its staying snow here.

Its so weird.........we go from days of bitter cold single digit temps to near 40 for a day and right back to bitter cold.

Like the snow or hate it, I think we can all agree that rain in the middle of it is utter nonsense.

Our two dogs can't even hardly get around in the back yard for the same reason. It gone from snow to rain to freezing cold and back again. The backyard is a ice rink.

Now its back to cold and more snow Monday and single digits for a week. One good thing the dogs will not be hauling in the back yard on their paws and my dogs have big paws.

NC weather is like a yo-yo. 60 degrees one day and then 40 with the lows at night ranging from 40 to 16 degrees.

We just got 30% of our annual snow fall in 2 days. The weather people said 2 to 4 inches, ha! Our low last night was going to be 26, I woke up to -7.

Here we go again. Winter storm warnings. A high of like -9. Why do they even say that. That's way past the point of it really matters. That is past cold. lol,,,,
Fred your not that far away. It seems like you get a lot of our wonderful winter weather. Enjoy!!!

And we are looking at a heat this week in the 85-95 range with the hot winds coming over the Tasman from Australia where they have been in the 100+ for over a week.

And we are looking at a heat this week in the 85-95 range with the hot winds coming over the Tasman from Australia where they have been in the 100+ for over a week.

Wana trade!!!
Temps of 85/95° means I'm out riding around with a t-shirt on. Life is good.

Today's weather 5 to?
20190128-132536.jpg

Here in Texas they said we where going to have a terrible winter and so far we’ve on had two storms they where halfway bad. Most of our weather so far has been springlike.

Back