I want to by panty hose

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Every time I click on Knifedogs lately I have an almost overwelming desire to buy fish net pantyhose. Whats happening to me? Those banners are making my clicker finger twitch.

Last edited:
I highly reccomend the asbestos wide mesh around the forge. Also consider the steel toes if you splurge for the stiletto heels.

Just a suggestion.
Steve

Those banners help carry the load here. I don't care for them myself but every click helps support KD.

It's interesting to note that most people do not see the same banner ad. The ones you see are the result of cookies stored on your computer from all over the net. They present a banner for items that are related to what you have been viewing on the net elsewhere. I see banner ads for manly power tools and big weight lifting benches.
Just sayin...

Steven, I'm fairly new at this, do you have any photos? Does Boss Dog sell the asbestos wide mesh?
I highly reccomend the asbestos wide mesh around the forge. Also consider the steel toes if you splurge for the stiletto heels.

Just a suggestion.
Steve

Those banners help carry the load here. I don't care for them myself but every click helps support KD.

It's interesting to note that most people do not see the same banner ad. The ones you see are the result of cookies stored on your computer from all over the net. They present a banner for items that are related to what you have been viewing on the net elsewhere. I see banner ads for manly power tools and big weight lifting benches.
Just sayin...

:s12137:

:lol:If that were true I would be viewing dual threat weapontry and Bosley Hair transplanting banners.

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Hmmm? Bruce and Sturgeon G.
You guys have to stop cruising the Victoria Secret & Fredrick's of Hollywood on line Catalogs! That's all there is to it!
No more Talk about the Manly Man & Power Tool Catalogs! The proof is in the Cookies! lol.

Laurence
www.westsidesharpening.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is interesting, Boss' explination sheads some light. When we first got the banners they were for almost anything, now they are almost all about kitchen knives and sharpening systems. I go onto many other sites and other than the Bladesmith's Forum Board few are knife related. Just a few days ago I was thinking that somehow the system had determined that this is a knife forum so the banners, to be effective, should be about knives.

Anyway, I don't even notice them often. They are not a burden and if they are helping KD I'm all for them.

It is interesting that we have the ladies stockings banners now that Indian George is back. Geo what have you been talking about on KD? hehe

dawgonit...now I just saw the panty hose banner ad. This is my computer at the warehouse too. I wonder who has been using my work PC?

come on boss i never saw a weight bench at the shop! you can tell the truth were all dogs here lol.

Well, I had not seen the panty hose adds, now it shows up as the only ad that I get. It must have decided that IG could not use that many ads so sent his extras over to me.

Its spreading to all our computers now! I bet IG's computer is about to burst! Run and take cover!!

Back