I need a makers mark design and I have no idea what I’m doing

Jon Buescher

Someone made some mock up makers marks a while back, I can’t find the thread it was in. If anyone has any ideas I could use some help. I don’t have an LLC set up but I have a name in mind for my stuff

What’s your rush, I have been thinking about one for two years. I wanted something nice, unique cool. I worked through every design and finally settled on my last name. Im having a stamp made. Most makers will tell you that. Given that , I am now working on a website and having fun creating a banner that is unique , cool and fun. That way I get my fix that way. I bought a cool logo maker program . if You want to PM your name I can play around a little . No pressure and no cost . Its fun for me . Do like a certain image or symbol or animal or just want to use letters.

What’s your rush, I have been thinking about one for two years. I wanted something nice, unique cool. I worked through every design and finally settled on my last name. Im having a stamp made. Most makers will tell you that. Given that , I am now working on a website and having fun creating a banner that is unique , cool and fun. That way I get my fix that way. I bought a cool logo maker program . if You want to PM your name I can play around a little . No pressure and no cost . Its fun for me . Do like a certain image or symbol or animal or just want to use letters.
I havent settled on one in particular. Ive been kicking around the Idea for 4 years and I have an Idea but still not sure

Back