I am blown away...

Chris Railey

This is a little long but if you are trying to decide what grinder to get it is worth the read. The emails I received from Pheer read that my grinder was arriving Friday. Around noon I called my wife who stated two boxes arrived. I spent the remainder of the day looking for an excuse to leave work early. I got home and rushed to open the boxes like a kid at Christmas. I ordered the 454 with flat platen, VFD, small wheel holder with wheels and six inch drive wheel. I ripped open the first box and what do I see? A 12 inch contact wheel...Cool, but I did not order a contact wheel let alone a 12 incher. Now, after a brief internal moral battle I decide I have to send the contact wheel back because I did not pay for it. I look down in the box and see a Pheer Grinder sticker and a hand written note from Jose’. The note read “This 12 inch contact wheel is OK but it wobbles a little. I hope you can find a use for it. I ground the face of the wheel so it will run smooth, Jose”. That tells me two important things. He will not ship or sell a wheel that is not correct and he is a member of the “Hook a brother up club”. This is so cool because I do not hollow grind but I use a contact wheel for profiling and handle work. This gift wheel is perfect for that. Some of my parts have not arrived yet so I cannot give a review yet but we are off to a great start.

Back