Hunter in koa

Ty Adams

KNIFE MAKER
IMG_20170713_194846.jpg IMG_20170713_194918.jpg Here's a hunter I just finished. Steel is 1075 with a hamon and some beautiful KOA to top it off.

I know my picture taking skills are still lacking. But I'm working on it slooowly.
IMG_20170713_195054.jpg
IMG_20170713_195136.jpg

That is a winner, winner, chicken dinner! If someone don't like that one,............................then obviously they have no taste in knives!! You knocked that one out of the ball park Ty!!!!

That is a winner, winner, chicken dinner! If someone don't like that one,............................then obviously they have no taste in knives!! You knocked that one out of the ball park Ty!!!!
Thanks C Craft! I appreciate the compliment.

Man, Ty, that is one beautiful knife! I love the handle and blade shapes and that koa is gorgeous. Expertly done, sir.

That's one of the nicest knives I've ever seen. A very understated elegant blade! This is the kind of knife I would love to be able to make one day!!

That's one of the nicest knives I've ever seen. A very understated elegant blade! This is the kind of knife I would love to be able to make one day!!
Thank you for the compliment.
You'll get there, just be patient and do the best you can on each knife. I still have along way to go. I just try to do the best I can on each knife.

Back